For additional information on how to withdraw from a training, click the following link: How to Withdraw from a Training.
Instructions for Registry users to withdraw from trainings after having enrolled through the CA ECE Workforce Registry - Training Calendar, and can no longer attend.
1. Login to your Registry Profile www.caregistry.org.
2. Click on Training Calendar. From the navigation bar, click on Training Calendar and then click on My Training Events.
3. Find the Training You Wish to Withdraw From. You will now see a list of your Training Enrollments.
Find the training you wish to withdraw from, then click on the button on the far right labeled Withdraw.
If there is no option to withdraw, it is because the training sponsor does not allow it, contact the agency providing the training for assistance.
4. Confirm Correct Training, Confirm that you are withdrawing from the correct training, then click OK.
5. Confirm Enrollment Status. The Enrollment Status for that training must now indicate Withdrawn.
* Please note, each Training Sponsor agency has their own Self-Withdrawal Window which can vary in the amount of days people can self-withdraw before the training occurs. If you cannot withdraw from a training, contact the agency providing the training for assistance.
Questions? We can help!
For all Registry related questions, go to the Registry website https://www.caregistry.org/index.cfm and select "Support" to access articles or to leave a message go to "Live Chat," Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To talk to support staff, call toll free: (855) 645-0826.