As a Registry participant, you can:
- Have everything in one place - store your accomplishments, including transcripts, permits and PD hours.
- Apply for stipends or participation in QRIS (in participating counties).
- Search for and enroll in trainings. Watch the video: Search the Training Calendar
- Use your Registry ID number when signing into trainings and submitting education and training data to ensure that the information is quickly attached to your profile.
- Create a Resume, and more! See the video below.
There is no cost for participants to join the Registry. As a Registry Member, you join over 100,000 ECE professionals, as a statewide early care and learning community!
What is the California ECE Workforce Registry?
We are here to assist you with your Registry Profile!
For all Registry related questions, go to the Registry website https://www.caregistry.org/index.cfm and select "Support" to access articles or to leave a message go to "Live Chat," Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To talk to support staff, call toll free: (855) 645-0826.
Please leave a message so we can get back to you! If needed, we will direct you to the correct person who can answer your questions.