After the instructor has successfully submitted the Instructor Access Request (see directions for instructors), the instructor will appear in a list in the Instructor Management link in the Training Sponsor Tools.
The Instructor Management page will list the instructors pending approval or denial.
- When you select “Request Type” status: Pending, Declined, or Approved, you must click “Filter” to list all instructors who have made a Instructor Access Request.
- Instructor emails are provided, if you need to contact them.
- Click on the radio dial to the left of the instructor names and View/Edit Access Request to change status of an instructor.
- The Registry ID of the instructor is visible for Training Organizations to track their instructors for training/reporting purposes.
Be sure to deny access requests by individuals that you do not know, and/or do not want access to your training inventory and the ability to post trainings.
Drop down choices
- Click the drop-down box to either approve or deny the instructor access request, then click Save Status. Once the request has been processed, the instructor will no longer appear in the Pending Click the drop-down box and select
- Approved, then click “Filter” to see all approved instructors. Click Denied, “Filter” to view all denied instructors.
- The Process Instructor Access Request screen will appear.
- Click the dropdown box to change the status, and then click Save Status.
- To change the status of a processed request, go to the Instructor Management page, select Approved, Pending, or Denied in the dropdown box, click ”Filter”, click the circle next to the name of the instructor, then click View/Edit Access Request.
Step 1:To change the status, select Approved or Denied in the dropdown box, click the magnifying glass icon.
Step 2: Click the circle next to the instructor, then click View/Edit Access Request
Note: Once a sponsor has either approved or denied an instructor request, an email is automatically sent to the instructor notifying him/her of their status. Upon approval, the instructor will have access to the “Instructor Tools” on navigation bar on the left.
Need Help? Contact the Registry
For Training Sponsor and Instructor questions contact Pam Becwar at email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.