Check out the Stipend Help Sheet that can be used with the video below (7:35 minutes):
- Take your time and read the Stipend criteria. Log in to your Registry Profile and click on "Stipend Pathways" and "Application" to check which counties have stipends available.
- Update your Profile - It is VERY IMPORTANT that you provide accurate data. This will help you in the stipend process. See video about updating profile.
- Upload relevant documents. For example, get your transcripts and upload (see video about uploading documents), if transcripts will be needed for the stipend you are applying to.
Participants upload transcripts and other documents to verify professional development hours and college credit, and provide updated profile information through their application on the ECE Registry.
- How to Apply for a Stipend (Chinese)
- How to Apply for a Stipend (English)
- How to Apply for a Stipend (Spanish)
This following tip sheets show you how to upload your education, permit, and training documents to the Registry (Upload Document video):
- Participant Document Upload Instructions (Chinese)
- Participant Document Upload Instructions (English)
- Participant Document Upload Instructions (Spanish)
The Registry Stipend Module allows organizations to collect all stipend application information in one place online. The Stipend module hosts Workforce Pathways stipends and a variety of other ECE workforce stipends. Some non-Registry stipend programs may require a Registry ID number to enroll.