Training organizations who are approved and use the Training Module/Calendar functions on the ECE Registry, onboard Registry participants, or provide trainings to ECE professionals have a menu of resources available for training staff and instructors on the Registry. Contact us to develop a customized training plan based on your organization’s unique needs.
- We offer overview webinars and we also customize webinar trainings upon request.
- Individual trainings can be scheduled for staff who work on the Training Calendar. These trainings use screen share so that staff have the benefit of hands on learning. Contact Pamela Becwar, email@example.com or call (323) 459-5258.
- The Registry "Chat" feature is available during business hours and you can reach Registry staff for assistance. The Registry Helpdesk search feature has answers to many of the most common questions. When you use the Helpdesk to ask questions it also helps us to develop resources.
- The Registry User-Guide is a great resource for walking through steps and understanding all the components of the Registry. There are also tip sheets, videos, and instructions - all available on the Registry Helpdesk (Helpdesk is at the bottom of the Registry website).
- Registry staff also present at conferences and other multi-agency trainings, providing Training the Trainer opportunities.
County Administrators can reference the County Integration Toolkit and we highly encourage you to contact Elise Crane, firstname.lastname@example.org, as a first step to data integration and for technical assistance.
Program Administrator User Guide is available upon request for program directors and family child care providers who have Registry Administrative Access, in order to manage the administrative aspects of child care programs, including tracking staff qualifications and professional development, posting on the job board, and enrolling staff in trainings.
To onboard or assist Registry users there is an Onboarding Guide and other resources available including Registry Café which is a training you can offer to participants to show the benefits of the Registry (upon request).