Training and Event fields can be edited and you can elect to notify participants of changes.
For trainings, go to List Training, select training and click on "View Training Details" and "Edit".
For Events, go to "Event Management", "View" (which is on the right hand side and looks like a piece of paper, "edit Event".
You can not delete events with any enrollees.
You can not change the name of a training that has already occurred and if you do follow the steps below.
- Notify participants that you will be entering a new event to correct the information previously entered. Email participants to let them know that you will be removing them from the roster and adding them to the correct training once the new event is created.
- Make sure to print the Sign In Sheet that contains participant Registry ID numbers. You will need this information to add participants to the new event being created.
- Remove each participant from the roster by going to Add Non-Enrollee to Roster and selecting "Remove"
- Delete the mistaken training event
- Add the correct training event on Event Management, Add Event
- Add everyone to the new event by going to Add Non-Enrollee to Roster