Since the Registry holds personal information and training data, the person who has the highest level of decision making ability is to be identified. This is important with data share agreements and with accountability, confidentiality, and reporting requirements. We do not often include the ED on emails or communications but they are ultimately responsible.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide Registry integration, who do we contact?
- How Employers or Program Administrators can enroll staff in trainings
- Why does my executive director or assistant superintendent need to be identified when filling out the Training Module Calendar application?
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- I am an employer and want to verify my employee’s employment information. What are the steps?
- I am an employer; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- Are there resources and videos that can help me get started as an Administrator?
- How do I gain access to Employer Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?