Since the Registry holds personal information and training data we would like the person who has the highest level of decision making ability to be identified - which is important with potential data share agreements and with accountability, confidentiality, and reporting requirements. We do not often include the ED on emails or communications but they are ultimately responsible.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide Registry integration, who do we contact?
- Why does my executive director or assistant superintendent need to be identified when filling out the Training Module Calendar application?
- Who should be listed as the Executive Director, for example, the department head or the superintendent?
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- What is a Contact Manager?
- I am an employer and want to verify my employee’s employment information. What are the steps?
- I am an employer; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- Are there tutorial videos that can help me get started as an Administrator?
- How do I gain access to Program Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?