Check out the video that shows how to search for a training in the Registry:
From the Registry homepage, click on the "Training Calendar" in the lower left hand corner or when logged in, go to the left-hand navigation bar.
You can use the search features to find trainings in your county, city, or for example, in the language you would like (see image below).
Only enter one or two fields, like date, to get broader search results.
Once you find the training you will be prompted to log in to your Registry account before you are able to enroll in the training.
For Online Trainings, go to "Advanced Search" (at the bottom of the Training Calendar search page), then select Training Type dropdown menu, and select Web-based trainings.
What if I think the training should be listed but I can not find it?
1. Trainings will only show up if the training organization has published the training. You can contact the training organization directly if, for example, no trainings show up in your county.
2. The Registry is a database (and is not like a Google search) you must enter the information correctly.
3. The Registry is required by state-funded training organizations, not all agencies are required to use the Registry.
4. Make sure there is an Event ID on the link you are trying to use. If not, contact the Registry for assistance.
5. If you searched for DRDP, CPIN, or Quality Counts (QC) these may not be the included in the training name.
You can "Chat" (on the Registry website, see lower right hand corner) during business hours and we can help you find your training.
If you do not have a ECE Workforce Registry participant number (Registry ID number) go to "Create a Profile" (red button) on the homepage.