We encourage you to reach out to Angel Duran Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the first step in the process of county-wide data integration. Angel specializes in walking counties through the steps and helping them understand the benefits to data integration. County Integration Toolkit is available on the Registry resource page which you can use to help familiarize your self with the process.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide data integration, who do we contact?
- How do I gain access to Employer Administrative tools?
- Employer Administrator Information: How do I end employment for staff?
- I am trying to request Employer Administrative Access but my employer or FCC name is not available when I search "Employment." What should I do?
- How ECE Employers or Program Administrators can enroll staff in trainings
- I am an employer and I need to verify my employee’s employment information (Staff Confirmation)
- If I am an employer or instructor; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- What resources and videos are available in Chinese and Spanish?
Article is closed for comments.