We encourage you to reach out to Veronica Herrera, email@example.com, which is the first step in the process of county-wide data integration. Veronica specializes in walking counties through the steps and helping them understand the benefits to data integration. County Integration Toolkit is available on the Registry resource page which you can use to help familiarize your self with the process.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide data integration, who do we contact?
- ECE Employer/Program Administrator Information: How do I end employment for staff.
- I am trying to request ECE Employer/Program Administrative Access but my employer or FCC name is not available when I search "Employment." What should I do?
- How ECE Employers or Program Administrators can enroll staff in trainings
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- I am an Employer, Program Administrator, or FCC and I want to verify my employee’s employment information (Staff Confirmation). What are the steps?
- If I am an employer or instructor; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- What resources and videos are available that can help me get started as an ECE Employer, Program Administrator, or FCC?
- How do I gain access to Employer Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?