We encourage you to reach out to Veronica Herrera, firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the first step in the process of county-wide data integration. Veronica specializes in walking counties through the steps and helping them understand the benefits to data integration. County Integration Toolkit is available on the Registry resource page which you can use to help familiarize your self with the process.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide Registry integration, who do we contact?
- How Employers or Program Administrators can enroll staff in trainings
- Training Sponsor Information: Why does my executive director or assistant superintendent need to be identified when filling out the Training Module Calendar application?
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- I am an employer and want to verify my employee’s employment information. What are the steps?
- If I am an employer or instructor; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- Are there resources and videos that can help me get started as an Administrator?
- How do I gain access to Employer Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?