Yes, you can input trainings after they have happen. The sooner you get the attendance data into the Registry, the sooner users can use that data for documenting trainings with their employer or in ECE systems. Once you enter a training and confirm attendance, training attendees will be able to see the training on their Registry Education and Training Report. For best practices, we recommend that you input trainings well in advance of the training, encourage your participants to enroll using the ECE registry, and have attendance confirmed within 30 days after the training.
Articles in this section
- How can I train my staff on the Registry Tools?
- Where does the data go that is collected on the ECE Registry?
- How to edit Instructor Status - Approved, Denied, Pending
- How to edit a training event that already happen
- How to change the number of hours of a Training?
- How can I add staff as a sponsor manager?
- How do you confirm participant attendance at trainings?
- How to read your Direct Service Profile Report.
- How do I edit a program code?
- What is the difference between the Training Module and the Training Calendar?