All trainings, provided with Quality Improvement funding, are required to be entered, and attendance confirmed, in the Registry. The Health and Safety Training Activities (CHST) program is funded with Quality Improvement dollars; therefore, trainings provided through this contract are required to be entered in the Registry.
Articles in this section
- How can I train my staff on the Registry Tools?
- Where does the data go that is collected on the ECE Registry?
- How to edit Instructor Status - Approved, Denied, Pending
- How to edit a training event that already happen
- How to change the number of hours of a Training?
- How can I add staff as a sponsor manager?
- How do you confirm participant attendance at trainings?
- How to read your Direct Service Profile Report.
- How do I edit a program code?
- What is the difference between the Training Module and the Training Calendar?