The Training Sponsor Information lists "Executive Director" but for agencies who have superintendents and other positions, the person who is at the highest level of decision making for the organization should be listed. This will be increasingly important as counties move forward with county wide data integration or have data share agreements.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide Registry integration, who do we contact?
- Why does my executive director or assistant superintendent need to be identified when filling out the Training Module Calendar application?
- Who should be listed as the Executive Director, for example, the department head or the superintendent?
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- What is a Contact Manager?
- I am an employer and want to verify my employee’s employment information. What are the steps?
- I am an employer; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- Are there tutorial videos that can help me get started as an Administrator?
- How do I gain access to Program Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?