The Training Sponsor Information lists "Executive Director" but for agencies who have superintendents and other positions, the person who is at the highest level of decision making for the organization should be listed. This will be increasingly important as counties move forward with county wide data integration or have data share agreements.
Articles in this section
- How to edit Instructor Status - Approved, Denied, Pending
- How can I train my training organization's staff on the Registry Training Sponsor Tools?
- Where does the data go that is collected on the ECE Registry?
- If your event is "unpublished", can you still have participants enroll on the Registry?
- How to edit a training event in Event Management.
- How to edit a training event that already happen
- How to change the number of hours of a Training?
- How can I add staff as a sponsor manager to access the Training Sponsor Tools?
- How do you confirm participant attendance for trainings?
- How to read your Direct Service Profile Report.