To access your Training Sponsor Information, log in to your Registry profile and click on the Training Sponsor Tools and then select Training Sponsor Information which is the first tool listed. The primary Contact Person should ensure that the data in Training Sponsor Information is up to date for your organization. This information can be edited at any time
The Executive Director information AND the contact person information will already be prepopulated by the Registry Office for the contact person to gain access to the Sponsor Tools. The contact person will have the ability to make changes and/or assign additional sponsor managers once access has been gained.
- The first name, last name, and email address of the Executive Director is entered in the top portion of the Sponsor Information section, whether or not the Executive Director is the Contact Person.
- If the Executive Director will also be the contact person, click the box to indicate this status.
- If the contact person is different from the Executive Director, do not check the box and manually type in the contact person’s information.
Note: While it is not required for the Executive Director to have a Registry profile, it is strongly recommended especially if the Executive Director is also the Contact Person and counted in a QRIS rating.
Other questions in the Training Sponsor Information include:
Do You Award CEU’s?: If the training organization offers continuing education units (CEUs), click Yes. Otherwise, click default is No.
Self-Withdrawal Window in Days:
- If a student can self-withdraw, or unregister themselves from a training, click Yes and enter the number of days prior to the training the student will be able to self-withdraw. If a 3-day window is entered, the student will not be able to withdraw 2 days or less prior to the training. The student will have to contact the sponsor to withdraw.
- If a student is not allowed to self-withdraw, click No and the student will have to contact the sponsor to withdraw.
Maximum Future Enrollments per User: 99 is the maximum number.
Additional Sponsor Managers: The contact person can assign additional sponsor managers that will have the same access to the Sponsor Tools as the contact person.
- The additional managers MUST have an active Registry profile.
- The contact person will click the green link Add additional sponsor managers.
- The Registry ID number of the additional manager must be entered, then click Add Manager.
- To remove a manager, click the green Remove link next to the additional manager’s name.
- When all information has been added and/or updated, click Save.