Trainers can elect to send a training survey to training participants. Trainers or training sponsors make this selection while creating the event.
Once a participant has completed the training and the sponsor/instructor has updated his/her
enrollment status to Attended, an email will automatically be sent to the participant requesting that he/she take a brief survey of the training. The participant must log-in to his/her profile to access the survey. Once the participant submits the survey, the sponsor will have access to the results in the Reports section (see also 1.1.10) of the Sponsor Tools. The survey is anonymous.
Average user score by question: 1 = Strongly Disagree, 2 = Disagree, 3 = Agree, 4 = Strongly Agree.N/A answers do not count in average.
Summary of Survey Elements
1. The training was well organized
2. The training followed the syllabus/agenda provided
3. The training provided opportunities to engage in self-reflection
4. The quality of the training met my expectations
5. The training was sensitive to the needs of participants
6. The information covered will be useful in my daily work
7. The training kept me engaged and interested
8. The training content was in line with the objectives presented
9. The training contributed to my educational, professional and/or personal development
10. I would recommend this training to other people
11. My learning objectives were met in taking this training
12. Please elaborate on any areas that you rated as strongly disagree or disagree
13. Please tell us one thing that you will implement as a result of this training
14. Is there anything else you’d like to tell us about this training?
Refer to the Training Sponsor User-Guide, page 28 to see sample survey and page 31 for details about the report.