The Registry offers employer/program administrators a suite of administrative tools that support documenting staff qualifications. In addition to creating staff professional development plans, these tools facilitate the reporting process to funders and regulatory agencies (e.g. the California Department of Education – Early Learning and Care Division or California Community Care Licensing). Further, program administrators will have the ability to verify employment for their staff and view their staffs’ ongoing educational progress, qualifications, and achievements. Additionally, administrators have the ability to post job openings on the Job Board. Administrators can use these tools to oversee one or multiple sites.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide Registry integration, who do we contact?
- How Employers or Program Administrators can enroll staff in trainings
- Why does my executive director or assistant superintendent need to be identified when filling out the Training Module Calendar application?
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- I am an employer and want to verify my employee’s employment information. What are the steps?
- I am an employer; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- Are there resources and videos that can help me get started as an Administrator?
- How do I gain access to Employer Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?