If you upload documents directly to your profile, you will be able to immediately view them on your profile, My Documents, but Registry staff will still need to verify them. The speed of creating the Education and Training Report varies depending on a variety of factors, including the volume of documents that need to be processed and the prioritization of those documents. Registry staff are committed to creating the Education and Training Report and updating participant profiles in a timely manner.
Articles in this section
- What Stipends are on the Registry?
- How can I sign up for a class, training, or workshop?
- Where can I find my Registry ID number?
- What do I need to know about Updating My Registry Profile?
- Can I access online trainings or CECO trainings on the Registry?
- Can I look for trainings here on the Help Desk? I can't find the Training I would like to enroll in.
- What if I forgot my email address that I used for my Registry profile/login or have a type-o in my email and I cannot log in?
- Does the Registry required participants to upload transcripts in order to obtain a Registry ID number?
- What if I never received my validation email?
- Who can edit or change my education or training information?