Please follow the steps below to upload documents to your profile:
Step 1: Use your Registry Username and password to log into your account. If you do not have this information, please contact the Registry at (888) 922-4453, you can "chat" during business hours, or email email@example.com.
Step 2: Go to My Tools & Settings on the Green Navigation Bar and click on My Documents to upload documents to your profile. You can also access this page through a quick link on your user home page.
Step 3: On the Upload Page, click on File Type and you will see a drop-down list with possible documents to upload.
Step 4: Select the file to upload and click on Upload Document. You will able to see when the document has been verified. If not verified, you will be able to delete the document and upload again.
Once you have uploaded all supportive documentation, please allow 3 weeks for the documentation to be finalized and verified.
Check out the Instruction sheets below - available in Chinese, English, and Spanish.
- Education/Certification/Training Submission (Chinese)
- Education/Certification/Training Submission (English)
- Education/Certification/Training Submission (Spanish)
- Registry Tip Sheet: Participant Document Upload (Chinese)
- Registry Tip Sheet: Participant Document Upload (English)
- Registry Tip Sheet: Participant Document Upload (Spanish)