ECE Employers, Program Administrators, or FCC Owners must create a Registry profile and request and be granted Employer/Program Administrative Access to the Registry to verify staff employment.
For complete instructions on Employment Verification go to the Employer/Program Administrative User Guide (page 4).
Your Employees must have identified you as their employer in their Registry Profile. You cannot add employees - they must add you as their employer (see How to Update Employer video).
The Employment Verification tool allows you to confirm the employment of staff at your facility. Doing so allows your staff to have a more complete Registry profile. It also supports participation in County/State Stipend Programs and Quality Counts California.
To verify staff employment:
- Log into your Registry profile.
- Go to caregistry.org
- Enter your log in credentials
- Username is your full email address
- Username is your full email address
- From your Registry Profile home page, click on the Program Administration tab located on the Navigation Bar on the left side of the page.
- On the Program Administration page, you will see all the facilities you have Employer Administrative Access to. To verify staff employment details, click on Staff Confirmation.
- Staff Confirmation: Registry participants who have reported working at your facility, FCCH, or organization will appear in the “Staff Confirmation” list of employees. Staff whose employment has been verified will appear in light blue while those whose employment has not been verified will appear in light green. Staff are listed in alphabetical order by last name.
Verify staff employment by clicking on the circle next to “Yes” and then click on “Save” to confirm employment. Once the individual’s employment has been confirmed, the box will turn blue.
Note: Confirm staff employment before making edits to Employee records.
Edit Staff Information After you confirm staff employment, you can also edit the fields: Primary Involvement, Job Title, Work Designation (Full time or Part time), Hours/Week, Program Length (Full Year, School Year Only, Summer Only), Comp Type (Compensation: Hourly, Salary), Wage (amount in dollars), and Pay Frequency (Per Year, Per Month, Per Week).
Note: When changing a staff Primary Involvement and Job Title you must add the date the position changed (if you do not, it will create a duplicate record for the employee).
When editing Primary Involvement and Job Title you must enter From: date and To: date
From: field is the date staff began with that job title.
To: field is the date that indicates when the change of job title was made – this does not mean employee is ending employment.
Once you make a change, there is a notice above the edit that says “Changes Not Saved” until you click on Save. Other fields like Wage, Hours, or Comp Type do not need a “To:” date entered.
Employee has a new job title: When an employer edits an employee record and enters a new Primary Involvement and Job title they must also enter To: date (which is the date that the last job title/position ended). There is a notice above the edit that says “Changes Not Saved” until you click on Save. Then the new job title will appear in the employee’s employment record and you will see the employment record updated with the new Primary Involvement and Job title information that you entered. Each job title will show up in the employee’s profile on “Experience Management” page as a new employment record.
Employee has multiple jobs at the same organization:
Employee must enter the jobs as two employment records to capture the two different job titles.
Employee has two jobs: Employers can only access the job that employees have entered that are associated with employer organization.
End Employment: When you select End Employment staff record will no longer be available to the employer on the Program Administration tools.
Note: Employees are able to edit their employment records until you confirm employment. Once you have verified your staff’s employment, the employee will be unable to edit that job.
- To confirm the employment of staff that worked at your facility in the past, click on click here located above the list of your present employees. Then repeat the process described above.
- After approving staff employment, you will have access to your staff’s education and training qualifications in several locations:
- Staff Report (PDF)
- Individual Education and Training Reports (PDF)
- Current Staff Details (excel)
Check out the latest Employer/Program Admin Webinar:
Topic: ECE Employer/Program Administrator Tools- Year End Webinar
Start Time : Jun 30, 2021 12:48 PM