Yes, especially if you are participating in the Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) and your qualifications will count in your program’s rating. Additionally, you provide the leadership for your programs and Registry data helps state, county and local decision makers. All ECE training instructors should also be on the Registry.
Articles in this section
- My county wants to get started on countywide Registry integration, who do we contact?
- Why does my executive director or assistant superintendent need to be identified when filling out the Training Module Calendar application?
- Who should be listed as the Executive Director, for example, the department head or the superintendent?
- Is it possible for county administrators to get the number of how many accounts have been created in their county?
- What is a Contact Manager?
- I am an employer and want to verify my employee’s employment information. What are the steps?
- I am an employer; do I need to submit my education and training documents?
- Are there tutorial videos that can help me get started as an Administrator?
- How do I gain access to Program Administrative tools?
- I am a Program Director, how does the Registry benefit my program?