In order to gain access to these administrative tools, a Program Director must request Employer Administrative Access by doing the following:
- Create a Registry account
- Login to the Registry to “Validate Email” and “Activate” account
- Request administrative access by clicking on “Administrative Access Request.”
- Search for facility by name, address or license number
- Select “Add to List”
- Administrators with more than one facility – continue to search for each facility and “Add to List” until all facilities are listed
- Click “Submit Request”
- Submit appropriate verification documentation of their administrative position detailed here.
Please follow all instructions listed on the Registry. Once all required documentation has been received and processed by the Registry Office, Registry staff will approve or deny the request. You will receive an email letting you know if your request was either approved or denied.
Note: If a Program Director is designating another representative to confirm employment details, the designee must create a Registry account and request Administrative Access. The Program Director must submit a letter on agency letterhead authorizing administrative access for the designated individual.