In order to create an Education and Training Report for each Registry participant, all education and training information documents including transcripts, Child Development Permits, Credentials, CDAs, and training certificates need to be submitted to the Registry office (see “How do I submit add education and training documents to my profile?” for more information).
Appropriate documentation includes:
- Official or unofficial college transcripts from an accredited institution(s) for degree(s) earned or college course work completed.
- All transcripts must be clear, legible, and free of highlights, written marks, and white-out. Be sure to have your current legal name and prior legal last names recorded in your Registry profile so that transcripts and other documents can be matched accurately. You should include your Registry ID when submitting documents to streamline processing.
- The only modifications that can be made to transcripts are including your Registry Membership ID and removing your social security number from the transcript prior to submission.
- Completed course printouts only if the Registry receives it directly from the college or university. No modifications to the document will be accepted.
- Grade Reports
- Documents issued from the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC); Child Development Permits or Credential must include first and last name, the document number, issue date, and expiration date.
- Official training document or certificate issued from the training organization. The certificate must include the name of the individual that attended the training, the name of the training, the number of hours completed, the date the training was completed, and the signature of the trainer.
- Facility licenses issued by Community Care Licensing (if the participant is listed as the licensee).
- Other professional documents pertaining to your professional development in ECE.
Please click here for more information about the documents you can submit or upload to your profile.