The Resume Builder is a tool that takes employment information from your Registry profile and allows you to add additional information to create a formatted resume. The results output to a Word document that you can save and edit further. At this time the Resume Builder is only available in English.
Articles in this section
- What Stipends are on the Registry?
- How can I sign up for a class, training, or workshop?
- Can I look for trainings here on the Help Desk? I can't find the Training I would like to enroll in.
- What if I forgot my email address that I used for my Registry profile/login or have a type-o in my email and I cannot log in?
- Does the Registry required participants to upload transcripts in order to obtain a Registry ID number?
- What if I never received my validation email?
- Who can edit or change my education or training information?
- What if my education or degree is from another country?
- How long does it take to view the documents I submitted and print my Education and Training Report?
- What if I see a document on my profile that is out of date? Can I delete it?