There are six easy places to find your number:
1. You can find your Registry ID number by first logging in to the Registry homepage with your email and password. Once you have logged in to your Registry profile on the upper right hand-corner, you can click on "Edit Profile"
2. When you first login, at the bottom of the "Welcome" page you can select "My Registry ID Number".
3. You can also find your Registry ID number by clicking on "Return Home" on the left hand tool bar and select any of the following options:
1. "View/Update Personal Profile",
2. “View/Print Membership ID Card”,
3. "Education and Training Report",
4. The Registry Membership Card contains your name, your email address, and Registry ID number. You should print your membership card and use the Registry ID when submitting documents to the Registry Office, when signing into trainings. The Registry ID, with your name and other pertinent information, will enable your training data to be linked into your Education and Training Report.
5. In View/Update Personal Profile under your name is participant ID which is your ID number. You can edit personal information on this page.
6. On the Education and Training Report you will find your Registry ID number under your name near the top.
Your Registry Identification (ID) number is a unique 9 digit identifier associated with your Registry account that enables the Registry to securely track your education and training information. The Registry can associate education and training data based on a Registry ID number. The Registry number cannot be used to open a bank account or purchase a cell phone; it is specifically for the CA ECE Workforce Registry as an ID for the child development workforce in California.
If you have created more than one account, please contact the Registry office to have the two accounts consolidated into one. Upon combining your accounts, please reprint your Membership ID card to ensure you have your updated Registry ID number and account information.