No. Your Registry relationship with your employer starts when you search for an employer, select the program as your employer, and save your employment record. Employers can only see limited data and your education and training summary and documents that they need for reporting purposes to State agencies and funders that require documentation of qualifications for State Preschool and other programs (e.g. the California Department of Social Services - Community Care Licensing; the California Department of Education).
Articles in this section
- What Stipends are on the Registry?
- How can I sign up for a class, training, or workshop?
- Where can I find my Registry ID number?
- What do I need to know about Updating My Registry Profile?
- Can I access online trainings or CECO trainings on the Registry?
- Can I look for trainings here on the Help Desk? I can't find the Training I would like to enroll in.
- What if I forgot my email address that I used for my Registry profile/login or have a type-o in my email and I cannot log in?
- Does the Registry required participants to upload transcripts in order to obtain a Registry ID number?
- What if I never received my validation email?
- Who can edit or change my education or training information?