At this time there is no cost for participants to join the Registry. Registration fees are currently covered by First 5 Los Angeles, First 5 California, the California Department of Education—Early Learning and Care Division, and the San Francisco Office of Early Care and Education.
Articles in this section
- What Stipends are on the Registry?
- How can I sign up for a class, training, or workshop?
- Can I look for trainings here on the Help Desk? I can't find the Training I would like to enroll in.
- What if I forgot my email address that I used for my Registry profile/login or have a type-o in my email and I cannot log in?
- Does the Registry required participants to upload transcripts in order to obtain a Registry ID number?
- What if I never received my validation email?
- Who can edit or change my education or training information?
- What if my education or degree is from another country?
- How long does it take to view the documents I submitted and print my Education and Training Report?
- What if I see a document on my profile that is out of date? Can I delete it?